Anita has been working in Early Years for over 25yrs, within this time she has been in a variety of managerial roles and fully understands what issues that can arise in an early years settings. Anita has a passion with working alongside the managers and staff as well as supporting them with the learning environment.
Anita also has a passion for training and inspiring others and shares her own experiences with others. Anita enjoys delivering training especially supporting environments, as well as effective peer observations in the early years settings. Alongside her childcare qualifications, Anita has also gained her Level 3 Award in Education and Training.
Courses Anita Shepherd Early Years Trainer delivers:
- Effective Supervisions – Doing Your Homework
- Effective Supervisions and Peer Observations
- Enabling Baby Environments – Baby Development
- Enabling Environments for the EYFS
- Let Them Loose with Natural Materials
- Let’s Get Curious – Delivering Awe and Wonder
- Ofsted Ready: Preparing for your EIF Inspection
- Peer Observation in Early Years Settings