This course is aimed at giving practitioners new activities, new ideas and a better understanding of the EYFS requirements for baby development. We have combined it with our Moving into the Baby Room Course so that it meets all the requirements of the EYFS and Ofsted.
A brand new course bringing our popular Enabling Environments ethos of baby development to the baby room!
This Enabling Baby Environments course will enable practitioners to:
- Understanding the importance of attachment theory in day to daycare, routines and play
- Creating The Early Years landscape and the baby room– getting it right
- Preparing an environment for learning
- Using loose parts with babies and toddlers
- Sharing activities that support learning in babies and toddlers
- Specific Safeguarding considerations for babies
- Detailed information about care routines, including hygiene, bottle feeding and physical care as well as using these routines as a learning tool for babies
£35.00 per person
Duration: 2.5 hours
Next available Enabling Baby Environments baby development courses:
Course locations: our training centre is based in Studley, Warwickshire, close to the M42 with easy access across the West Midlands. We regularly deliver this course at our satellite centres in Worcester & Kidderminster, as well as delivering directly with settings in Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Rugby, Evesham, Redditch and with others from as far afield as Oxford, Northampton and Milton Keynes.
Discounts are available for group bookings.
For more information see our Training FAQs section.
Did you know that this Enabling Baby Environments baby development course can be customised to your settings requirements? Visit our bespoke courses page for more information.
To book this Enabling Baby Environments baby development training course please call us on 01527 452430 or click here.