This Everyday Explorers – Science in Early Years course is designed to bring Science and Maths into Early Years settings.
Do you have staff that lack confidence in Science or scientific thinking?
Do your staff know what Science looks like in Early Years and how to include it everyday?
Everyday Explorers is one of our courses designed to bring science into Early Years settings. Our skilled trainers will demonstrate how and importantly why we should be incorporating it into activities for young children and will show you benefits it can bring. This course is ideal for practitioners who lack confidence in planning and engaging children in activities that develop science and clearly link to the requirements of the EYFS.
This Everyday Explorers – Science in Early Years course objectives:
- Increase practitioners’ confidence in all incorporating science in all areas of the Early Years
- Clarify how science can be used to demonstrate development using the EYFS
- Show how science links specifically to the prime and specific areas of the EYFS
- Highlight characteristics of effective science based activities
- Confront practitioners’ own issues with science and how it may affect their delivery of these activities
- Give practitioners practise at planning science based activities with the existing resources in their own setting
- Help practitioners create an investigation station – a hub for all the science investigations
Early Years Science Course Details:
£30.00 per person
Course Length: 2 hours
Next available courses:Call us to book this course or find out more information on 01527 452430.
Course locations: our training centre is based in Studley, Warwickshire, close to the M42 with easy access across the West Midlands. We regularly deliver this course at our satellite centres in Worcester & Kidderminster, as well as delivering directly with settings in Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Rugby, Evesham, Redditch and with others from as far afield as Oxford, Northampton and Milton Keynes.
Discounts are available for group bookings.
For more information see our Training FAQs section.
Did you know that this Early Explorers – Science in the Early Years course can be customised to your settings requirements? Visit our bespoke courses page for more information.
To book this Science in Early Years early years science course please call us on 01527 452430 or click here