This Everyday Maths in Early Years course is designed to bring Early Years Maths into Early Years settings
Do you have staff that lack confidence in Early Years Maths?
Are you a practitioner looking for creative ideas on engaging children in the maths everyday?
Everyday Maths is one of our courses designed to bring maths into Early Years settings. Our skilled trainers will demonstrate how and importantly why we should be incorporating it into activities for young children and will show you benefits it can bring.
Maths in Early Years – Early Years maths objectives:
- Increase practitioners’ confidence in all areas of mathematics in the Early Years
- Clarify what the EYFS says about each area of mathematics
- Show how mathematics links to the other prime and specific areas of the EYFS
- Highlight characteristics of effective mathematics activities
- Confront practitioners’ own issues with mathematics and how it may affect their delivery of maths
- Give practitioners practise at planning mathematical activities with the existing resources in their own setting
- Give some clear ideas how to involve parents in developing mathematics for their child
Mathematics in the Early Years Foundation Stage Training
This Maths is Early Years course is ideal for practitioners who lack confidence in planning and engaging children in activities that develop maths and clearly link to the requirements of the EYFS.
£30.00 per person
Course Length: 2 hours
Next available courses:Call us to book this course or find out more information on 01527 452430.
Course locations: our training centre is based in Studley, Warwickshire, close to the M42 with easy access across the West Midlands. We regularly deliver this course at our satellite centres in Worcester & Kidderminster, as well as delivering directly with settings in Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Rugby, Evesham, Redditch and with others from as far afield as Oxford, Northampton and Milton Keynes.
Discounts are available for group bookings.
For more information see our Training FAQs section.
Did you know that this Everyday Maths course can be customised to your settings requirements? Visit our bespoke courses page for more information regarding the bespoke services we can offer.
To book this Everyday Maths in Early Years – Mathematics in the Early Years Foundation Stage Training course please call us on 01527 452430 or click here