This Ofsted Ready: The EYFS Framework 2017 course is aimed at practitioners to raise their awareness of what is expected from them under the new and updated EYFS Framework 2017.
With a new EYFS framework from April 2017 and the Evaluation Schedule changes in September 2015, it is now more essential than ever to understand how we can meet the standards that are set for us as Early Years providers. All practitioners will need to play their part in this and need to understand how the framework links to their role.
The objectives of this Ofsted Ready: The EYFS Framework 2017 course:
- To understand the requirements of the current Statutory Framework for the EYFS and put it into context with prior knowledge and understanding of early years
- To identify the changes in the legislation including Paediatric First Aid rules and FGM
- To analyse how legislative requirements translate into practical delivery and how this can be evidenced during inspections
- To examine documentation available to support EYFS delivery
- To identify ways to keep industry knowledge up to date
This course is aimed at all practitioners to raise their awareness of what is expected from them under the new EYFS Framework 2017 and how they can meet the standards to achieve Good or Outstanding. This course can be undertaken independently of our other Ofsted Ready courses.
Course cost: £35
Course length: 2.5 hours
Next available courses:Call us to book this course or find out more information on 01527 452430.
Course locations: our training centre is based in Studley, Warwickshire, close to the M42 with easy access across the West Midlands. We regularly deliver this course at our satellite centres in Worcester & Kidderminster, as well as delivering directly with settings in Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Rugby, Evesham, Redditch and with others from as far afield as Oxford, Northampton and Milton Keynes.
Discounts are available for group bookings.
For more information see our Training FAQs section.
Did you now that this EYFS Framework 2014 training course can be customised to your settings requirements. Visit our bespoke courses page for more information.
To book this EYFS Framework 2014 training course please call us on 01527 452430 or click here