Find out about the new Common Inspection Framework 2015
This course examines the new Common Inspection Framework (CIF), and allows practitioners to begin to understand what’s changed in Ofsted’s Evaluation terms. As part of this, we will explore what is really meant by fundamental British values and how we can ensure we meet the Prevent Duty and other new legislation being introduced from September 2015.
Whether you are expecting an Ofsted Inspection soon or just want to make sure you and your staff teams are all up to date with the current requirements, then this is the course for you. Never before has it been more important to keep up to date with the expectations of Ofsted as the CIF moves ever further away from just being about the EYFS framework.
This Preparing for the Common Inspection Framework course will cover:
- To understand the context within which the Common Inspection Framework (CIF) has been introduced.
- To identify the key areas of interest within inspections.
- To understand the new concepts of fundamental British values and Prevent Duty.
- To identify what evidence Ofsted are looking for and create an Action Plan around this.
- To plan effectively with your half-day’s notice.
Course length: 2 hours
Course cost: £35.00 per person
For those who have previously attended our Ofsted Ready: Preparing for Ofsted Course, this course is available at a discounted price of £15 and a discount code will be emailed to you directly.
Course location: based in Studley, Warwickshire, close to Redditch and just off the M42. Learners come from as far afield as Birmingham, Coventry and Worcester and from all parts of Warwickshire and the West Midlands.