These sessions are for providers based in Bolton.
Delivery of 30 Funded hours
Having attended a full day Workshop these sessions are being offered as a follow up to support you being able to implement the strategies in your business. You can come along during one of the sessions for some hands-on support and to meet up with others doing the same.
Date: Thu, 2nd May 9:30 am-4:30 pm – Space(s) available 30
Price: This is a FREE (fully funded) course
What will we do?
This support clinic is here to help you with any specific areas you might want to look at or change within your 30 hours offer. You are welcome to come along to discuss or work further on any aspect that was covered within the Business Support workshop.
The workshop aimed to help you:
- Understand the legislative framework underpinning the funded delivery
- Learn how to maximise income for funded children
- Consider how you plan and deliver your early years places to families
- Develop robust paperwork in order to ensure compliance with LA regulations
- Leave with all of the knowledge and tools you need to implement in your setting
Now you have attended a workshop then we want to continue to support your setting through building partnerships and offering further help and support in these follow on sessions.
There are three sessions per day – please book in your chosen session.
Food & Drinks: You will need to provide your refreshments