These courses are for providers based in Bolton.
These full day sessions offer early years settings an opportunity to look comprehensively at their overall business. They will examine the ways in which to maximise their income from the delivery of funded hours, including the 30 hours offer. As a practical hands-on workshop, delegates will go away with ideas to help and support their settings and a set of tools to support this.
Date: Mon, 8th Apr 9:30 am-4:30 pm – Space(s) available 27
What will I learn?
This workshop will cover many aspects of running your early years business including looking at the local authority legal framework for the delivery of 15 and 30 hours funding, place planning, business development, marketing and working together. It will specifically enable you to:
- Understand the legislative framework underpinning the funded delivery
- Learn how to maximise income for funded children
- Consider how you plan and deliver your early years places to families
- Develop robust paperwork in order to ensure compliance with LA regulations
- Leave with all of the knowledge and tools you need to implement in your setting
This workshop is designated to be hands on and you will leave with many thought-provoking ideas and a USB full of examples and templates for you to use in your setting
Once you have attended a workshop then we will be looking to further develop partnership working through the development of provider groups that can offer help and support to each other on an ongoing basis.
Food & Drinks: You will need to provide your own lunch and drinks
Bookings are closed for this event.