This course is aimed at giving practitioners new activities, new ideas and a better understanding of the EYFS requirements for baby development
Date: Thu, 11th Aug 6:30 pm-8:30 pm – Space(s) 19
A brand new course bringing our popular Enabling Environments ethos to the baby room!
The content that will be covered includes:
- Understanding the importance of attachment theory in day to day care, routines and play
- Creating The Early Years landscape and the baby room– getting it right
- Preparing an environment for learning
- Using loose parts with babies and toddlers
- Sharing activities that support learning in babies and toddlers
Bookings are closed for this event.