This course is aimed at giving practitioners new activities, new ideas and a better understanding of the EYFS requirements for baby development
Date: Wed, 15th Mar 6:30 pm-8:30 pm – Space(s) 0
A brand new course bringing our popular Enabling Environments ethos to the baby room!
When undertaken with the Moving into the Baby Room on 8th March course this covers all the requirements for the EYFS.
Covered in this Enabling Baby Environments course is:
- Understanding the importance of attachment theory in day to day care, routines and play
- Creating The Early Years landscape and the baby room– getting it right
- Preparing an environment for learning
- Using loose parts with babies and toddlers
- Sharing activities that support learning in babies and toddlers
This event is fully booked.