A practical course for exploring more Science in the Early Years
Date: Thu, 25th Jun 6:30 pm-8:30 pm – Space(s) available 16
Do you have staff that lack confidence in Science or scientific thinking?
Do your staff know what Science looks like in Early Years and how to include it everyday?
Everyday Explorers is one of our courses designed to bring science into Early Years settings. Our skilled trainers will demonstrate how and importantly why we should be incorporating science into activities for young children and will show you benefits it can bring. This course is ideal for practitioners who lack confidence in planning and engaging children in activities that develop science and clearly link to to the requirements of the EYFS.
- Increase practitioners’ confidence in all incorporating science in all areas of the Early Years
- Clarify how science can be used to demonstrate development using the EYFS
- Show how science links specifically to the prime and specific areas of the EYFS
- Highlight characteristics of effective science based activities
- Confront practitioners’ own issues with science and how it may affect their delivery of these activities
- Give practitioners practise at planning science based activities with the existing resources in their own setting
Bookings are closed for this event.