A practical course in understanding Maths for Early Years
Date: Mon, 11th Jul 6:30 pm-8:30 pm – Space(s) available 16
Do you or your staff lack confidence in Mathematics?
Are you a practitioner looking for creative ideas on engaging children in maths everyday?
Everyday Maths is one of our courses designed to bring mathematics into Early Years settings. Our skilled trainers will demonstrate how and importantly why we should be incorporating it into activities for young children and will show you benefits it can bring. This course is ideal for practitioners who lack confidence in planning and engaging children in activities that develop maths and clearly link to the requirements of the EYFS.
This course is ideal for practitioners who lack confidence in planning and engaging children in activities that develop maths as required by the EYFS.
- Increase practitioners’ confidence in all areas of mathematics in the Early Years
- Clarify what the EYFS says about each area of mathematics
- Show how mathematics links to the other prime and specific areas of the EYFS
- Highlight characteristics of effective mathematics activities
- Confront practitioners’ own issues with mathematics and how it may affect their delivery of maths
- Give practitioners practise at planning mathematical activities with the existing resources in their own setting
- Give some clear ideas how to involve parents in developing mathematics for their child
All our Early Years Training Courses can be easily customised to your settings requirements. Visit our bespoke courses page for more information. Alternatively if you cannot find the right early years training course, please contact us and we can design a training programme to suit your requirements.
Bookings are closed for this event.