A practical course in understanding Maths for Early Years
Date: Thu, 14th May 6:30 pm-8:30 pm – Space(s) available 14
Do you or your staff lack confidence in Maths?
Are you a practitioner looking for creative ideas on engaging children in maths everyday?
This course is ideal for practitioners who lack confidence in planning and engaging children in activities that develop maths as required by the EYFS.
- Increase practitioners’ confidence in all areas of maths in the Early Years
- Clarify what the EYFS says about each area of maths
- Show how maths links to the other prime and specific areas of the EYFS
- Highlight characteristics of effective maths activities
- Confront practitioners’ own issues with mathematics and how it may affect their delivery of maths
- Give practitioners practise at planning mathematical activities with the existing resources in their own setting
- Give some clear ideas how to involve parents in developing Maths for their child
Bookings are closed for this event.