Find out about the new Common Inspection Framework 2015
Date: Mon, 14th Sep 6:30 pm-8:30 pm – Space(s) available 10
This course examines the new Common Inspection Framework (CIF), and allows practitioners to begin to understand what’s changed in Ofsted’s Evaluation terms. As part of this we will explore what is really meant by fundamental British values and how we can ensure we meet the Prevent Duty and other new legislation being introduced from September 2015.
Whether you are expecting an Ofsted Inspection soon or just want to make sure you and your staff teams are all up to date with the current requirements, then this is the course for you. Never before has it been more important to keep up to date with the expectations of Ofsted as the CIF moves ever further away from just being about the EYFS framework.
The content that will be covered includes:
• To understand the context within which the Common Inspection Framework (CIF) has been introduced.
• To identify the key areas of interest within inspections.
• To understand the new concepts of fundamental British values and Prevent Duty
• To identify what evidence Ofsted are looking for and create an Action Plan around this
• To plan effectively with your half-day’s notice.
Did you now that this training course can be customised to your settings requirements and delivered at your premises. Visit our bespoke courses page for more information.
Bookings are closed for this event.