Practical Training Course in Leadership and Management
Date: Thu, 17th Nov 6:30 pm-8:30 pm – Space(s) available 14
This practical training course in leadership and management is perfect for people about to make the move to Room Leader or beyond. It will help people understand that they will be much more effective in their job if they can achieve the co-operation of the people around them in a team spirit.
Making the transition from practitioner to Supervisor or Manager requires an understanding of how to manage team members effectively. Developing the skills necessary to be a successful supervisor or manager can sometimes be very difficult.
This Stepping up to Management course will enable practitioners to:
- Understand the different types of Management styles
- Learn to identify different personality types in a Team and the roles that they play
- Understand which is the most effective type of management
- Identify the different personality behaviours and how this can impact on the business
- Understand strategies to deal with unwanted behaviour and improve performance
Course length : 2 hours
Did you now that this Stepping up training course can be customised to your settings requirements? Visit our bespoke courses page for more information.
To book this Stepping up to Management training course please call us on 01527 452430 or enter your details below
Bookings are closed for this event.