Early Years SEND training
- Autism and ADHD Awareness Course
- Developing a SEND friendly environment
- Have fun with language – Practical ways to support children with speech and language difficulties within settings
- Successful Partnerships = Successful Development. Working together with parents and carers to identify and support children with SEND
- Supporting children with SEND strategies and resources – A best practice model
- The A-Z of practical ways to support children with social and communication needs to be independent learners
- The Sensory Toolbox – Supporting the sensory needs of children to make them happier and more confident learners
- Understanding and supporting the behaviour needs of complex and ‘hard to reach’ children!
- Understanding the learning profile of children with Downs Syndrome
Read the MBK Training FAQs section for useful information on our venue facilities, how to book, payment options, parking and much more.
All The Essential Collection Early Years Training Courses can be easily customised to your settings requirements. Visit our bespoke courses page for more information. Alternatively, if you cannot find the right early years training course, please contact us and we can design a training programme to suit your requirements.
To find out more about how MBK Training can help your setting with their early years training requirements please call us on 01527 452430.