The Essential Collection is for meeting legal training requirements in Early Years and improving and refreshing practitioners skills & knowledge. Covering essentials from child welfare to meeting learning needs and improving outcomes. A must for all practitioners! Use our Course Reminder Service – never be out of date again!
Essential Early Years Training
- Basic Safeguarding: Child Protection Training
- Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)
- Early Years Paediatric First Aid Training
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid Training
- EY Designated Safeguarding Lead Refresher Training (DSL Refresher Training)
- EY Designated Safeguarding Lead Training (DSL Training)
- First Aid at Work Training
- Food Hygiene Awareness
- Forced Marriage, Honour Based Violence, Female Genital Mutilation
- Safeguarding in Early Years – Safeguarding in Practice
- Supervision Skills in the Early Years
These courses cover all of the essential early years training that is required under the EYFS Statutory Framework together with those considered best practice by provides and leaders in childcare the childcare industry.
We are adding more best practice courses soon in order to support settings in achieving the requirements for Millies Mark that is now launched. Come back regularly to check out what short courses we have added to help you and your team keep up to date with both the legal training requirements in early years and everything you would want your team to have.
Read the MBK Training FAQs section for useful information on our venue facilities, how to book, payment options, parking and much more.
All The Essential Collection Early Years Training Courses can be easily customised to your settings requirements. Visit our bespoke courses page for more information. Alternatively if you cannot find the right early years training course, please contact us and we can design a training programme to suit your requirements.
To find out more about how MBK Training can help your setting with their early years training requirements please call us on 01527 452430.